Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Meet Alex Ivanisevic of mexalex.com!

Read our interview below and check out her blog at mexalex.com!

Tell us a little about yourself and why you started blogging? 
So it all started 5 years ago when I went to L.A to study a semester abroad. I had no plans on falling in love, but what do you know... I fell head over heals in love with this Mexican guy that I met, and I ended up moving to Mexico with him. After living here for a while I learn how to speak Spanish but I wanted to better my writing so I decided to start a blog. At first it was more like a diary, it still is but since I'm a big fan of fashion I also started to upload a lot of looks etc.

Describe your style. 
I guess my style is kind of bipolar. One day I can wake up and put on a super girlie outfit and the next day I can be a total tomboy with baggy jeans and sneakers. 

Where do you find inspiration?
Everywhere! I love just sitting at a cafe watching people, and I have to admit that I'm a social network junkie!! I follow a lot of fashion accounts and bloggers on Instagram and I can spend hours on Pintrest (where Shop Mika is one of my favorite accounts)

Name some other bloggers that you like?
In the US I'm a big fan of Sincerely Jules!! I absolutely love her style. I follow a lot from Sweden since I'm originally from there, and two of my favorites are Angelica Blick and Fanny Lyckman (which btw is from my hometown, yeaaah) and from Mexico my favorite is Cassandra from the blog Gypsywings.com.mx !

Your three wardrobe staples?
Leather jacket, black high heels and a really good push up bra ;) 

Favorite fashion decade?
The 70's

Favorite celeb fashion icon?
On the red carpet I really like Lupita Nyong'o but my fashion fav street style gotta be... hmmm, this is hard! I like Rihannas edgy outfits, Cara Delevingnes boyish looks and Sienna Millers rocky style!

What is the best thing about being a blogger?
You can do it from anywhere!! You decide when you want to do it and what you want to write about! 

You'd never be caught dead wearing?
White leggings.

Perfect night on the town outfit/Day outfit?
A perfect night on the town/day outfit would be a pair of jeans,a basic top, boots with a petite heel, a leather jacket, and a whole lot of accessories!! 

One thing you can't live without? 
Bacon and my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment